[Outline]This IC is used as a digital temperature sensor that supports I2C BUS and has the built-in temperature sensor and -‡” type A/D converter. This IC is always accessible for acquiring the temperature data, and it can detect abnormal temperature because it has a separate open drain output terminal that can operate as thermostat.
This IC features low consumption current and has the interface that supports I2C BUS, and thus it is suitable for a variety of applications.
[Features]1. Low consumption current (75µA typ.)
2. Shutdown mode to minimize consumption current
3. Interface supporting I2C BUS
4. Capable of carrying up to 8 ICs in the bus.
5. Thermostat function (The number of detections is programmable up to 6 times.)
6. Temperature data has 9-bit resolution in which 1 LSB is 0.5ºC.
[Applications]1. LCD TV
3. PC server/Network server
4. System temperature monitoring
5. Equipment OA
-Any products mentioned in this catalog are subject to any modification in their appearance and others for improvements without prior notification.
-The details listed here are not a guarantee of the individual products at the time of ordering. When using the products, you will be asked to check their specifications.